Sunday, February 26, 2012

Emulators

All you fans of mobile gaming, this one is for you. If you have a smart phone you can download "emulators" which are programs that allow you to run what are called "roms". Roms are your favorite games from the nintendo 64 up through the gameboy and possibly beyond.  In the Android market place there are quite a few developers who have uploaded quite a few good ones. In my own personal experience I have used some by John Emulators and Bubble zap games. The only down fall is the roms. Most are downloaded from the internet but you occasionally can find them through your mobile device. You just google whatever rom you want then plug in your smart phone and download them onto your phone. I plan to add more info on this I'm the near future. For now though I'm off to lunch!




Edit: Also look into Mupen Emulators. There are quite a few of them out there that are based off of this one. I haven't looked into it but, I intend to!! February 26, 2012 6:55 P.M

Don't Forget To Follow!

1 comment:

  1. I'll have to check that out, myself. Haven't found a good emulator, yet.

    ReplyDelete